Monday, January 5, 2009

Poor Chuckles

My poor fella just got back from having surgery on his right knee. The knee was pretty worn out and required a bit extra work but he is home now and Mocha is taking very good care of him.

She was very concerned when he got home and wanted to make sure he was properly cared for. I think she feels that mom and I get in the way. What a silly puppy. He is doing okay now that the percocet has taken effect. Now is the time to get him to agree to a move to Hawaii!!! But seriously the doctor said he should have had this done years ago. (This is where I say I told you so, but I won't)

That dog really thinks she owns us. He better be ready for our cruise to Puerto Rico and The Virgin Islands a week from Friday. I would hate for him to have to stay at home ;-)

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment