Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hooray for Hollywood!!!

Yep, that's me and Denzel. Woo hoo! He is one of my favorites and I was silly that I found his block. I still have to find his star if he has one. I had so much fun with Chelsea in Hollywood. There were tons of people downtown, but the part that is so fun is the eccentric mix of crazies that walk around down there. And can you say "Cap'n Jack?" I found Johnny Depp! This was so much fun. What was so surprising was how small so many of the stars hands and feet were. My feet were huge compared to Judy Garland. John Wayne wore a mens size 9 !! Considering how tall he was I don't know how he got around. There was a block for all of the Harry Potter stars and it had the logo embedded in it very cool.

Hollywood Boulevard. It is sparkly, shiny, silly, crazy and a very fun place to walk around. It is fake in an expected way. People are bizarre but just what you would figure to see. I think the only place more weird would be Venice Beach. Maybe next time too. I want to go back and spend more time wandering. Maybe next October while we are there for Aaron and Chelsea's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment