Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bad blogger

I have been so bad about putting up anything. It has been a busy month. We had a very fun trip to Phoenix to surprise my sister Mary for her birthday. Number 50 on Jun 14th. She was truly surprise by us but the best surprise was that her son Nick who is in the navy surprised her all the way from Everett, Washington. That was the best. I remember when Aaron did that to me and I was so happy. It is sweet when your kids do something like that. Melissa was in on it and helped set Aaron it up. Stephanie helped her brother set this up. Family-gotta love 'em. We also went diving in San Carlos, Mexico with our friends from church, Ron and Erin Brink. We also made some new friends as well, Larry and Roxane Raley. It was so much fun and we were able to get five dives in over three days. The weather cooperated by giving great dive conditions. It was the best. And we had great food-fresh ocean fish. Mmmmm yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment