Friday, July 31, 2009

Things get really crazy sometimes

We have so many things going on right now. Chuck has started a small remodeling on our house. He is taking out the wall between the dining room and family/TV room. This will make a really large area to gather, watch the Super Bowl and have have large family dinners. My sister paid me a nice compliment. She said that my house is the "family house" and she always feels comfortable there. She said it is the way she used to feel when we were visiting our grandparents house. That's prety cool and I know exactly the feeling she is describing. We are two months away from Aaron's wedding so the planning has ramped up. Work is getting really busy and the days have been very long. I'll survive. Hopefully the monsoon storms will come back-weather forcasts are indicating this. Chuck and I are trying to scale back our expenses so we can get some bills paid off, so lots of decisions to make. I will be hosting a baby shower for a work friend in September-planning is in full gear for that. Then after all that the holiday season is looming in the distance. Man I just stressed myself out!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your sister...always enjoy going to your house for get togethers.

    ReplyDelete