Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's cold out there!

The Tucson area is being hit with a really bad cold spell. People have no gas, water pipes have burst, vegetation in this area is not prepared for this kind of cold and Tucson Medical Center where Chuck works has had several major problems today. It's 7:15pm and he doesn't expect to be home for at least another three hours! I thank God that our heater works and the water is running. This morning when I was getting coffee I looked at the weather station readout and the air temp was 16 degrees with a wind chill of -02. Wow!!! Chuck had to break the ice on the pond. Mocha and Sasha were very disinclined to venture outside to do their business. I'm going to settle down with a couple of good chick flicks and wait for my honey. Hope everyone stays warm. -N

No comments:

Post a Comment