Friday, December 26, 2008

the day after

We are enjoying a mellow day after all of the festivities. Chuck and I, with our kids went out for breakfast to Weiler's. Yummy. We went over to Northridge Mall to a shop called C28. It is a very trendy Christian store. They were busy and incredible sales. They also have an online catalog. Aaron gets a lot of stuff there. We picked up a few things as well. Chuck is cutting down a dead tree in the back yard and I am watching Christmas Carol on TV. I think Melissa is napping and Chelsea and Aaron are picking up her gift from Aaron. He couldn't get it before today. Tonight is dinner at Boca Di Bepo. I love that place. I did hear from mom and she said it was snowing in Catalina. How wild and of course it happens when I am gone. I wanted to share a wonderful picture of my self with my dear friends. L-R Me, Mary Thierman, Rita Ward and Kristen Thierman. We were at Kristens for the annual ornament exchange. We always have a great time and lots of good food and laughter. I'm lucky to have such great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment