Friday, May 2, 2014

The Promised Photos of Washington DC

I am very excited to share the photo's taken during my wonderful adventure with the group from West Valley Christian School as they toured the capital area.

Day One:

The Vietnam Memorial was so special and moving for me. I remember so well when my father was there and worrying about him. The soldiers above represent the ones who came back and are facing the wall with the names of those KIA and MIA.

This was a dream come true to see the Lincoln Monument.

This is the view Lincoln has of the reflecting pool and the Washington Monument. Stunning.

This one took my breath away. It is the Korean Memorial. The patrol is passing by on alert.
 
Each face is different and each one is poised for attack. I think it was my favorite of the day.
 
 
Day Two tomorrow.
 
-N

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment